G-Series (Safety Type)
Pigment Preparation for Textile Printing
This safety type was first developed by us more than ten years ago and is environment-friendly with high quality. The products are widely used on textiles exporting to american, european and japanese markets.
It can be printed on cotton, linen, viscose fiber and other blended fibers. It is suitable for textile dying and printing. It can be also printed on leather, wood, paper etc. And it can be used as water-based coloring agent for interior-wall paint, cement, etc.
This pigment preparation is a type of low viscous liquid blended with pigments, wetting agent, emulsifying agent and water,etc.
wA wide spectrum of shade and bright-colored
wHigh color strength, fine particles and good disperse
wvery good fastnesses and chemical stability
wstable and reliable quality.
wStrictly control the banned harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, extractable heavy metals, aromatic amines, APEO, phthalates. And it has been tested and certified by internationally recognized institutes. It can meet the environmental requirements on textiles.
Fluo royal blue
Fluo orange yellow
Fluo lemon yellow
Fluo orange red
Package: 2 kgs/bottle, 6 bottles/carton:
30 kgs/ plastic drum
wtake some pigment preparation and water, mix them into printing paste for thoroughly stirring, as the wanted color strength is obtained and then filter it. Stay it for a while till the air bubbles disapear before using.
wrecommended formulation(suitable for cotton printing)
Pigment preparation: 1-8%, binder: 15-25%, printing paste:80-70%
Fluorescent pigment preparation: 15-20%, binder: 25-30%, printing paste:50-60%
wprocess: printing→drying(100℃,2-3 minutes)→baking(130℃-150℃,1-2 minutes)
It should be stored in a well-ventilated, cool and dry place (0-40℃) away from light. The container must be sealed tightly after using and avoid contacting the air for a long time. It is recommended to filter the product before using. It also can be used by thorough stirring even settlement or delamination emerges after long time storage.
Quality guarantee: 18 months for fluorescent colors
24 months for other colors
1. the fastness of pigment printing depends on the quality and compatbility of binder,glue,fixing agent etc. It is recommended to stir the products thorourghly before using and seal the container immdiately after using.
2. prior to using, all the equipments and tools must be cleaned and make sure that all materials and additives are not included or contacted any unenvironmental materials.
3. the compatbility of pigment preparation and printing paste is very important. The prints maybe fade after weeks, especially with light colors. So it is very necessary to acquire the performance and fastness before using. It is recommended to select our F/HF series products, when this type of products cannot meet your requirements.
4. Because of the quality of some raw materials, some colors will react with thickener or printing paste leading to emerge flocculation. It is recommended carefully to select colors, e.g. to use G-55 Black instead of G-51 Black.
5. Since we can not predict or control your operational conditions, we suggest that you should do necessary sample tests to ensure that our products meet your requirements before use. Once you have started using our products, it is seen as acceptance of the quality of our products.
6. the above information is resulted from our standard technologies and experiments. It is only for your reference. Please consulting our sales person or technician before use. You can also visit our website www.si-li.com to acquire the latest information.